I offer an encouraging presence and a safe and accepting space in order for you to consider fresh perspectives and possibilities. I have had the privilege of working in the field of psychology locally and internationally for the past ten years and have seen homeless youth, Stanford University students, the terminally ill, the elderly and adults struggling with mental illness and drug addiction all experience significant healing and growth. My greatest desire is to be a loving presence in your life.
I enjoy dancing, listening to inspiring music, cooking with loved ones, reading a good book and exploring the beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
• Masters of Arts in Counseling Psychology and a Certificate in
Spiritual Direction from Mars Hill Graduate School, Seattle WA
• Registered Mental Health Counselor in the state of Washington, #RC00053252
• Member of Spiritual Director’s International
• Current intern with Christian Formation and Direction Ministries,
a two year Spiritual Direction program providing training and supervision
• Certified Level 1 Practitioner in Christian Mind-Body Work- from
the Splankna Therapy Institute in Denver, Colorado.
• BA in Communication Studies from Westmont College, Santa Barbara, CA
• Certificate from Torchbearers Bible School, Sweden
• Certificate from Youth With a Mission (YWAM) Discipleship Training School
Rebecca Fuller is a Master’s level mental health counselor committed to providing compassionate, change-oriented and affordable counseling for adolescents, adults and families. For a free life changing 1 hour consultation visit www.FullerCounseling.com or call 206-999-9537